Sunday, March 10, 2013

Subscription News (News and Notes)

This post is a quick thank-you to my subscribers.  As you all probably know, I'm extremely new at blogging and this blog only just celebrated its 3-month anniversary.  My friend Peter just showed me how to find my Google Reader subscribers (hello, Google Reader subscribers!).  The help team at blogger has recommended that I burn my feeds through feedburner instead.  Don't ask me what this means, I just hope that subscribers continue to see my posts the same way they always have.  If you have any problems, please comment below.  Even better, please respond if you see this post the same way you always do!

1 comment:

  1. It appears that redirecting the feed was successful. Thanks for your patience during this upgrade.

    ReplyDelete